Helichrysum is often hand picked on the island of Corsica and used as “liquid stitches”
Common uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Use in conjunction with a full body massage to promote vitality and energy.
- Improves appearance of the skin.
- May help to promote a healthy metabolism.*
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. It is safe for Neat Application. It can also be taken internally.
Helichrysum blends well with Lavender, Clary Sage and Rose
Quick Tip: Massage into the temples and back of neck for a soothing sensation.