Oregano means “Joy of the Mountain” in Ancient Greece.
Common uses of Oregano Essential Oil:
- Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Oregano offers powerful antioxidants.*
- Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support a healthy immune system.*
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
Common Applications for Oregano Essential oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically. **Because this is considered a “hot”oil, always dilute when using topically.
Oregano Essential Oil blends well with Lavender, Rosemary and Bergamot
Essential Oil Tip: Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.